Tuesday, May 17, 2016

London OOTD



 I didn't document everything I wore in London but there was a picture or two on most days so thought I will show you a short overview of my spring favourites.

First of all let me tell you that I dont think I have ever been to London with this sunny and beautiful weather. It was a glorious 22-26 degrees 4 days in a row and it made the already amazing city even more fab.

So here is what I wore:

I wore the off shoulder floral pencil dress from ASOS for dinner at drinks at E&O in Notting Hill. The pencil cut generally is a bit tight around the hips for me but this fits perfectly . The off shoulder detail is just so pretty and feminine and I love the fabric. They only have the exact same fabric left in curvy option but this is exact same cut and may i say maybe even prettier colours? Is it too much if I order that one also?!! ASOS is full of gorgeous floral pencil dresses currently and I have thisthis and this in my Saved folder. I dont need that many floral pencil dresses but the force is stronger than me!

The next outfit is easy to replicate should you wish to. My stripe top is old but this and this would work really good or absolutely any other striped top thats more fitted. My poofy black midi is tailor made but can also be found in high street stores I'm sure (on ASOS you can get this). I just liked it in a certain length and that it would be perfectly fitted from waist and mostly skirts are wide for me. And my most worn shoes of late are the bronze leather Converse that are out of stock everywhere.

The white lace dress that you can not even see because I love the wisteria on this picture more than I want to show you the dress. Mainly cause it is by Estonian brand Iris Javier last summer collection and not available anymore. I wore it to brunch at The Botanist and it is probably one of my most worn dresses to date. Its great with heels or converse and leather jacket. It doesn't wrinkle so perfect for travel. It looks fancy but cute. It everything basically! You could get a very similar feel with this lattice midi from ASOS.

Last is the old and trusty Paige Skinny Skinny Jimmys and a brand new off shoulder top from GAP For The Love Of Denim collection that seems to be sold out online. Surely you can find it in the store thou and I do recommend!

I wish I took more photos to show you but better luck next time. I will just for good measure add my current fav hairdo photo also. Just taking a small break from the Laura roll.


Impossible to mess this up. Use texturised spay in second day hair and part them at the middle. Make two loose braids and connect them at the top of your head with pins. Move the braids closer to forehead or further back for slightly different look.

Alright I really must go now. Let me know what I should post about next. More outfits or random makeup chat? x

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! And if you're taking request, mini hair tutorials/chats would be great!

    Ekta/www.dollzindubai.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is impeccable Laura, love the braids too :-) Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fabulous as always. I wish I could do the braids with my hair, my excuse now is it's too short - nothing to do with my skills! Next time you're in London we must meet up to discuss Chanel, lipsticks and drink cocktails!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest floral pencil dress is fashion and good.What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete