Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Aesop Parsley Seed Mask

Hi guys! How is this new week treating you? 

I will be honest my thoughts are well in the weekend already as there is two great things to look forward to. Firstly there is a loooong-awaited Justin Timberlake concert this Friday and let me just tell you one thing. I do love me some JT. Like a lot! Like I might just be preparing myself to do a proper fan girl high pitch screaming and know all the lyrics to every song..I might! Second thing is that we have a public holiday on Sunday so a three day weekend ahead.

That aside lets get to the real subject of this post- far less interesting than swooning over JT but still a good one. If you read blogs a lot you have heard about it- Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing Masque by Aesop.


A lot of bloggers always included this on their favorites list so finally I got my hands on it by ordering via Glambox.me. I love a good face mask and even if sometimes I get lazy about using them, this one has been reached for more than any other.

Its is a seriously lovely mask to have around. Its a clay-based cleansing mask that promises to extract impurities clogging the pores, to smooth and refresh the skin. I mean I ain't no expert in skincare but it does make my skin smoother and far less bumpy and thats pretty much what I look for in these things. Also "Hello" lovely packaging!


I like that its much thinner and liquidy that my other clay masks and after using it my face feels less tight. This is also the first purifying mask I feel like using more than once a week as it seems less harsh. It goes on rather colorless and then dries like other clay masks but is far easier to wash off than my beloved Origins Clear Improvement mask.

Oh and before I forget. You need to go and buy those two Barry M polishes on the first picture! Im telling you..you need them! And if you know me at all you get that I would never lie about a topic as important as nail polish! Barry M Gelly formula is just knocking it out of the park. If you want to see Rose Hip and Sugar Apple on my nails be sure to check my Instagram.

Have a great Tuesday! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Heard so many great things about this mask! Dying to try it! :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this too-not tried it yet but heard so many good things about it!! I love Aesop products xx
    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete