Sunday, May 31, 2015

Haul Post Continued..

As I have mentioned my first rounds in Sephora were not last because..all the makeup!
I was in San Fran for 12 days which gave me plenty of time to keep "just passing by" and slowly but surely find more things I need (I use the term need loosely here).

Lets do one more roundup of new products and we will be head first into reviews next week.

Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector- its an oil-free moisturizer and supposed to visibly brighten under eye area. Even bigger claim its apprently clinically proven to visibly lighten dark circles by 30 percent in 12 weeks so I'm all kinds of curious.

Armani High Precision Retouch concealer- OH MY GOD! THIS! I think this is my ultimate favorite thing I picked up! My sister has been praising the Armani concealer for years declaring this the only thing to hide the dark under eyes and not crease on her. Its pricey and I never took the plunge but I really really should have just not bought a few red lipsticks and invested in this instead. Genetically dark under eyes run in my family so all kinds of concealers are very important part of my daily makeup. I will never be without this from now on. Has this description been dramatic enough you think? I shall try to calm myself now..

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bauhau5- to get over my disappointment about the formula of the new Sephora Cream Lip Stain shades I picked up this. This is my first Kat Von D lipstick and I love it. I wish they had more shades in stock when I was in San Fran. Bauhau5 is a pretty deep raspberry thou so all good.

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Fig/Date- good old isle of doom in Sephora always gets you with something right? I am definitely not complaining because I have wanted to try something Bite for ages but just couldn't choose a shade from the stand. This nifty little double sided lipstick has two great shades and I have been wearing it daily. I especially love Date a muted brownish pink (think Mac Soar direction).

Best of Clarins Set- it was the Beauty Flash Balm that made me pick up this little box of goodies. I have always wanted to try it and the Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser I have had and liked before. These two in delux sample size made the set worth its price for me. I am curious to try the other things in it also. There is the Tonic Body Treatment Oil, Body Lift Cellulite Control and UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen.

Oh and you know what else is awesome? That I made VIB in Sephora which made me feel equal part proud of myself and horrified as well. Horrified feeling vanish very fast when I learned I get to choose not one but two gifts for my VIB points so I got a sample of Dior Maximizer Base Mascara which I would have never ever picked up myself but surprisingly really enjoy using. There was a few options for the bigger gift but as I love the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask (wrote about it here) this choice was a no-brainer. I have only ever tried the mask but cant wait to also test the Detoxifying Black Cleanser, Pore Purifying Black Strips and Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel samples.

This concludes the product low down. Again let me know if any one of them is more interesting to you and I will take a note to tell you my thoughts asap.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this concealer but you've made me want to race out immediately and purchase. And aren't Clarins boxes the best. I love it at Christmas time our counter stocks so many variations and I always come away with something x

    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite clear I cannot continue any further in life without that Armani concealer! The Kat von D lipstick sounds lovely too. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete