Wednesday, September 3, 2014

OOTD Roaming in Brooklyn

Here comes another outfit from New York. This time a very easy going comfy one.

We spent the day in Brooklyn eating great food, having amaaaazing coffee at Blue Bottle Coffee . I mean like really really good coffee so do make a trip there if you are ever close to one.

I wore some new purchases and some old favorites. The white wrap blouse is new and I have worn is so much already. Its just one of those super versatile pieces that works with jeans and heels for a night out but can easily be worn with sneakers for a casual look. Its by Pleione and I got it from Nordstrom Rack but online store only shows printed versions of it (Link). I did find a similar feel white blouse from Revolve (Link) and this one on sale (Link) if you are interested. For me this is one of those wardrobe staples.


Jeans are my well loved Paige Jimmy Jimmy Skinny Boyfriend jeans (Link). These will forever go down as THE BEST boyfriend cut I have ever seen. I never thought I can pull off the boyfriend baggy look even if I loved it on other people but the skinny boyfriend jeans is where its at. Totally wort the investment in my book.

Moving on to the new Slim Low Top Converse (Link). I have owned Converse in many colors but in the end grey ones are my favorites. They just go with everything and I feel the slim cut makes them better to wear with skirts.


If you follow me in Instagram you maybe saw this photo. I couldn't decide which Marc by Marc Jacobs bag should come home with me. In the end the winner was the "Washed Up The Nash" Crossbody Bag in raspberries (Link). I love the pebbled leather and the perfect length of the strap and I think Marc by Marc bags such a great value for money. Okay I also love that it was 50% off in Century 21. Woop woop!

Im so happy to be back blogging and I cant wait to have a weekend to catch up with all of you guys.

Thanks for the lovely bday wishes. You are the best!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Marc Jacobs bag. I have one that I call my 'drinking bag' as I can wear it cross body for nights out and no danger of losing it!!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. That is a perfect nickname for this bag as well!

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, definitely my kinda thing :)

    Lis xx

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete