Saturday, September 20, 2014

OOTD All New Everything

I have a little outfit of the day for you and it involves mainly new things. 
Aren't those outfits just the best?

I have written before how there is a hole in my wardrobe that only a faux leather pleated midi skirt can fill. I saw my sister rocking hers while we were in New York and it fueled my need for it even further. So it was meant to be when I spotted one in the new Zara collection (Link). There is some seriously dreamy midis in Zara right now like this green one and this one. I love the weighty feel of the faux leather and the perfect midi length. This is something I would totally wear with both flats and heels and it will add a lot of character to any outfit. Im so so happy to finally have it in my midi collection.

 
The tshirt is from Old Navy (Link) and its super lightweight. I got a few of them in different colors and slogans and I do suspect they will not last too many washes but it was cheap so I will enjoy it while I can. Not much else to say. It is just a tshirt after all.

 

Ahh yes and the bag! The "all my bag dreams have come true" Sophie Hulme Ziptop Bowling Bag (Link). My wonderful husband got this for my bday and I'm just so so over the moon. It is simply the most perfect day to day bag I have ever seen. Its so spacious, fits my laptop and manage to make anything I wear look a bit cooler. The leather is thick and textured which is my favorite look. Dont even get me started on the gold hardware and the long strap so you can also wear it cross body- the list can go on and on. 

This has now fueled my lust for Sophie Hulme and next on my hit list would be one of her Mini Envelope Bags. I mean how dreamy is this leopard version or this one? 

Whats on your bag lust list at the moment?

13 comments:

  1. I love the outfit...so effortlessly put together and chic! I bought a white leather midi skirt from Zara and I'm still not brave enough to wear it out. I've been lusting after that Sophie Hulme bag this entire year...it really is the most perfect bag and you wear it so well!

    Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do agree that this bag is just beyond perfect! I have yet to found anything that it doesn't go with! I say put it on your Christmas list :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely bag. It sounds practical and looks stylish. Always a win in my book :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! It just ticks all the right boxes :) x

      Delete
  3. Fabulous Sophie Hulme bag! Is it the mini zip tote or the larger one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the larger size. Its perfect for everyday. Fits a laptop and loads of other things.

      Delete
  4. Thanks. How does the shoulder strap attach and is it comfortable if it is a large bag? Also which charm comes with your bag? I want to make sure I get the right bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoulder strap has buckles so you can remove it if needed. Regarding comfort its ok if you havent got too much stuff in the bag but with laptop etc in it its not super comfortable as the strap is rather thin. I tend to carry it by handles then.

      My bag came with one of the whistles. I think its called the policeman whistle.

      Delete
  5. Could you also give me the dimensions of your bag. It looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course :) I really think its the most fantastic day to day bag!

      Height 30cm
      Width 36cm
      Depth 18cm
      Handle Length 38cm


      Delete
  6. Thanks so much I will search out the same bag but I don't think it will look as cute on me.

    ReplyDelete