Friday, September 25, 2015

Whats New?

I feel like it has been ages since I shared a basic weekend outfit. 
Something I would typically wear when I dont want to use any brainpower while heading out for a long leisurely breakfast with friends. 


 This is one of those outfits- skirt, top, sandals all old and firm favorites. Skirt is ASOS pleated midi that I get so much wear out of it has most certainly justified its existence(cost per wear you know). Its fully lined, has a nice flow and a high waist. A great wardrobe staple for a midi addict like myself. And versatile cause you can easily dress it up like I did in this old post.

Top is from Gap summer collection and I kick myself often for not buying more than one. I love the basic cut and the material is super soft. A grey tank top is always gonna be useful and I have worn and washed it so much its already showing signs of getting tired. I'm gonna try to act as if its supposed to look like this and keep wearing it of course. And after I might order this or this from to replace. 

However if you have a sharp eye you might have notice a newcomer. Hello and warm welcome my Mansur Gavriel bucket bag (insert heart eyed emojis forever and ever). First of all the aesthetics of this bag are everything. I have always liked bucket bags and of course the exploded popularity of Mansur Gavriel version made it a "must have" even more (also the reason they seem to be sold out everywhere so I cant give you a link). But lets just take a moment and look at it please.

Now I have to say one thing- it is a bottomless pit where you will never be able to find anything. There are no compartments inside only a small purse that you can keep the smaller items in. I have already gotten used the bit of rummaging it requires to find things. It just makes me limit the amount of junk I carry around daily. I can justify anything if a bag is this pretty.

This is all I have to say for now. But I will be back soon with some new makeup and more midi skirts.. obviously.

4 comments:

  1. I've got lots of love for that bag - what a beauty!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that bag! I am desperate to get one, if only they weren't sold out! The bottomless pit aspect isn't a problem when it is so beautiful <3

    Anna xx | Anna Hopeless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaahhhh Mansur and You and Gavriel fit well together - Girl Power!:))

    ReplyDelete