Thursday, February 20, 2014

Get in my Closet Lipstick Edition

Get in my Closet Lipstick Edition

My lipsticks are mainly berry tones.. there is variety from dark to fuchsia and many other pinks in between. Pink/berry tones are my comfort zone.I have gotten a bit bored with all of them so currently I'm lusting over reds and nudes. This is my wish list:


Chanel #99 Pirate -a long wearing full coverage satin finish. I keep picking it up whenever I snoop around the Chanel counter. Its a blue red and makes your teeth look whiter than white.Basically its a classic and I kind of need it.

Nars Dragon Girl- Now these Nars Matte Lip Pencils are my favorite matte lip product ever.In the world. I absolutely adore my Red Square and Cruella so Dragon Girl just seems like a nice addition to the family. They don't sell Nars in Dubai so I have never gotten to try it on. This promises to be another blue toned red.

Tom Ford Wild Ginger- this one is swoon worthy. I mean firstly I don't own any TF lipsticks yet and I so so wish I did. The luxury point aside this color is just amazing! The previous two are classic reds but this beauty is orange based however on lips its much redder than in the tube. Its a proper bold and bright color and I'm mesmerized by it. I mean like I could stare at it for hours kind of mesmerized..

Mac Peach Blossom- I have yet to try this one on as the counter at mac said their tester had been stolen (this really must be a killer good lipstick!!) But I have seen it on various blogs and it seems a pretty peachy nude thats not too beige.

Tom Ford Spanish Pink- I have saved the best for last. This is actually the one Im lusting over the most. Let me be honest I didn't even notice it at theTF  counter but then Laura wrote about it and I got to try hers recently. I mean WOW. This is such a stunning color once on the lips. Its something else I tell you..


So yeah..I need new lipsticks. I think I will reward myself with at least two from the list soon. I have created this rewarding thing in my head by the way. Its not just buying a new thing its rewarding. Things I have rewarded myself in the past for include eating salad for lunch three days in a row or making it to crossfit more than twice in a week etc.. you get the point. Its the little things.


Anyway..Do you own any of the above? Is there one I totally should not waste money on?




Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. I am not a huge lipstick person, but I LOVE the packaging of the Tom Ford Spanish Pink and it looks like the colour that I actually would wear daily! As you might remember Tom Ford stuff is not easy to find in Tallinn:( Is there a website I can order this from?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shall not be deprived of Tom Ford..Selfridges.com ships to Estonia for 15pounds :) get shopping honey!

    http://www.selfridges.com/en/Beauty/Brand-rooms/Brands/TOM-FORD/Cosmetics/Lips/?brandname=TOM+FORD&lhnDeptId=19353&llc=sn&ppp=min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you honey- always feeding my shopping impulses:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really such a special color! So bright and flattering.

    Thanks for stopping by Liss :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend bought me the TF wild ginger last christmas and it is amazing! I love it so much, i take it out and just look at it sometimes. Truely beautiful. Spanish pink is next on my hint-at-boyfriend list ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I MUST start a hint-at-boyfriend list asap! Genius idea!

      I think im gonna splurge on the Spanish Pink any day now..its just calling out my name I cant help it :)

      Delete
  6. my favorite - because it just lasts so long - is the Nars velvet matte pencil...have probably 5 different colors by now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have Dragon Girl as well? Which colour is your fav so I know to maybe order it!

      Delete