Sunday, February 22, 2015

Get In My Closet- ASOS Saved Items

Get In My Closet- ASOS Saved Items

I have been soo good as in haven't ordered anything from ASOS from a while. This however does not mean I'm not window shopping and adding everything into the Save Items folder. So I figured I could show you some of my favorites and maybe you can give me your input on which ones should I definitely order?

 1. ASOS Pretty Floral Placement Print Blouse (Link)- I just got a pair of cool high waist navy pants from Zara and I think paired with this blouse it would make such a great work outfit. I love white tops and blouses but sometimes its nice when they have a little detail or color on them also. Easy way to make an outfit interesting. Just imagine with a red or a bright pink lip with this shirt!

2. Whistles lace Trim Crop Tee (Link)- and the pastel obsession continuous. I adore this top- the color, the lace detail, the cut everything works. What doesn't work is Whistles prices. I dont think I can cope with the 160eur?! Its not worth it..or is it?

3. ASOS T Shirt with Hangry (Link)- YES! This one I have to get! If there is a dictionary with hangry in it they might as well insert my photo next to it. There is no denying my full bitch mode is on when I get hangry. Its just a fun tshirt to have.

4. River Island T-shirt (Link)- as basic as it gets but my current striped tee is getting really battered and I love the pocket and trim on the collar. Loose fit would be nice for a jeans/converse kind of weekend outfit.

5. ASOS Pleat Detail Top (Link)- another white top with some detailing. I'm always into the pleated midi skirts so why not a pleated top this time. My only concern with this one is that you probably cant tuck it into bottoms and that would limit me to wearing it with just black skinnys. Then again it would look fantastic on jeans.

6. Self Portrait Azaelea Midi Dress In Textured Lace (Link)- OMG this dress! The moment I saw this new brand Self Portrait in ASOS New In folder I was all over it. So many pretty dresses but this red one has to me my favorite. The low back and the thin spaghetti straps if it only wasn't this expensive. However husband if you are reading this..this dress would make an EXCELLENT gift for your wife!! (size 10)

7. Fashion Union Midi Skirt In Floral Broderie (Link)- broderie is one of my moms favorite fabrics. I always know she will pick up a broderie top for me to try on if we are shopping together. This skirt would just suit into my wardrobe so well. I actually do not own any white midi skirts. Crazy right?

8. ASOS Premium Bonded Lace Skirt in Floral (Link)- well is there a point for me to justify why I want this? Its a weighty midi that I do not need in Dubai heat but I love it anyway. I like the color combo and all you need is a white tshirt for an instant outfit.

Let me know which ones should I get? Or do you have some other interesting items in your Saved folder that I should take a look at?

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh I feel it is perfect for Europe with cooler weather still for few months! Bright spring like but thick material. Let me know if you get it? X

      Delete
  2. That yellow skirt....<3 I've told myself no more spring shopping while there's still snow outside, you on the other hand should totally go for it :)

    jasminaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord, that dress is everything. Maybe it'll go on sale for 75% off (fingers crossed). ;-)

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha YES! That was my first thought as well! Truth is Im afraid it will sell out before any ASOS sale happenes. They also have the same dress in white which is just as dreamy!!

      Delete
  4. You NEED that red dress in your life! It's STUNNING! I'm also loving that tshirt - I'm totally going to get that! :)

    Hope you're well Laura :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh tell me about it! I go to ASOS just to look at it daily. Im a bit worried ordering something that expensive by a brand I dont know and never seen in real life.

      Hope you are well also Lis. Are you getting excited about your Dubai trip? X

      Delete
    2. I am indeed! :) just over one week to go! SUN!!! :) x

      Delete
    3. I am indeed! :) just over one week to go! SUN!!! :) x

      Delete
  5. Kindlasti nr 6!

    Pärast mõningast silma nuumamist ja põhjenduste otsimist, tellisin mõned päevad tagasi endale seesinase kleidi siiski ära. Hind oli küll hirmuäratav, aga... Sa vaata vaid kui täisulik see on! :D Noh, ja teadupärast annab Maksu- ja Tolliamet igal aastal märtsikuus natuke raha tagasi ja mul on iseendaga kokkulepe, et selle raha võib igasugust tervet mõistust eirates kulutada just millegi sellise peale, mida üldse vaja pole, aga mida hing nii-nii-nii väga tahab. Ja lisaks sellele olin just natuke varem suveks ühe pulmakutse saanud ja selleks sündmuseks oleks ka ju ühte hunnitut kleiti tarvis ja... Kokkuvõtvalt: ma olin paha tüdruk ja ostsin selle kleidi ära. :D

    Ja ma siinkohal julgustaksin Sind natuke SP koha pealt. Minu teada peaks SP taga seisma üks Three Floor Fashioni disaineritest. Minul on kolm TFF kleiti ja need kolm näevad päris elus just niisama head välja kui pildidl (või ehk isegi natuke veel paremad ;D). Ja kvaliteet on neil ka väga korralik olnud. Seega usun, et SP on sarnaselt TFF-le lisaks vingele disainile samuti kvaliteeti panustanud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Maarja..esiteks just sellist kommentaari mul oligi vaja veel kuulda. Aitäh! Millal sul on juba kohale jõudnud see kleit? Tahaks näha hirmsasti kellegi seljas näha ennem kui ära tellin. Kas võtsid ka punase või valge variandi? issver ma olen nii excited nüüd :D see kleit on tõesti täiuslik! Dubais on koguaeg soe ka nii et põhjendan ka cost per weariga ehk siis saadan seda KOGUAEG ju kanda :D

      Teiseks sinu blogi on niiiiiii tore! Unustasin ennast kohe tükiks ajaks lugema. Nii ilusad pildid ja mõnusalt kirjutad. Igatahes on sul üks lugeja nüüd minu näol juures :)

      L.



      Delete
  6. Mina tellisin punase, sest see nägi välja nagu mõne vana kooli itaalia filmi kangelanna kleit, millega ta lõpukaadrites kusagil purkakaevu kõrval oma nägusat Giovannit suudleb... Kolmesõnaga: romantika astmes sada! :) Aga kahjuks toimub minu esmakohtumine kleidiga alles umbestäpselt kuu pärast, sest asun praegu pisut eemal sellest kohast, kuhu kleit sai tellitud. Aga jah, ma olen meie esimese date'i pärast juba väga elevil! :D

    Kokkuvõtvalt: ma olen paha ja õhutan Sind ka seda kleiti ostma! Ilusad naised ju lihtsalt peavad ilusaid kleite kandma! :D

    Ja aitäh heade sõnade eest blogi aadressil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this would be perfect for you (read: us) ;P

    http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-boyfriend-sweatshirt-with-yoga-now-wine-later-print/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4984156&clr=White&SearchQuery=yoga&pgesize=5&pge=1&totalstyles=5&gridsize=3&gridrow=1&gridcolumn=3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! I ordered it yesterday! You know me well :)))

      Delete