Monday, March 17, 2014

I feel the Bliss

Every month I get a pretty box filled with some sample size beauty goodies delivered to my door. I'm sure there is an equivalent of this in every country..here it is called GlamBox.

We are already half way in March but I wanted to show you the February GlamBox which was a Bliss special.



Bliss is a brand I have always been curious about but never actually tried. Now that I got to try a bunch of things I must declare my love to some of the products.

In my February box there was:


Lets start with my two favorites from the box. The ones I plan to buy full size.

Faboulous Foaming Face Wash- this is apparently one of Bliss best sellers and I can see why. I love the smell and consistency. A thick gel that easily turns into foam. I always choose a face wash that can double up as a gentle scrub and this one has small exfoliating beads in it. Its oli-free which seems to be working well on my combination skin and the main ingredients are rosehip, chamomile and passion flower. All in all a lovely face wash Im excited to add to the collection.

Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter- I have a weakness for citrus smells..especially grapefruit and blood orange. This Bliss one is soooo nice. Its such a vibrate scent with a bit of spicy undertones from the white pepper. It leaves the skin smooth and moisturized like a body butter should.

I also got the Body Wash & Bubble Bath in same scent and I love it just as much.

The Triple Oxygen + c energizing cream- is a bit too rich for my T-zone so I dont use it in the mornings. I cant rave or say anything bad about it. Its a nice enough cream but I dont think I will purchase the full size. It just didnt do much for me.

The 2 things I'm yet to test out are the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask and the Thats Incredi-'peel'  peel pads. Especially excited about the peel pads as I have never used anything similar.

All in all such lovely products and I cant wait to get my hands on the full size face wash and body butter.

Do you have any favorites from Bliss? Something else I should check out next time I lurk around that counter?

p.s. since you are here already why not come and hang out with me on Facebook as well.. Laura etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment